- Hotel 1929 wants visitors to this web site (the ‘Hotel 1929 Site’) to know that we are as concerned as you are about the privacy of any information that you may provide to us through the Hotel 1929 Site. Hotel 1929 is making every attempt to ensure that all our business practices that involve the use of your information are compliant with privacy regulations in the countries where we operate.
- When you use certain online services of the Hotel 1929 Site, including but not limited to the Online Reservation, Hotel 1929 may ask you to provide certain information which relates to you by filling out and submitting the online forms.
- Personal information may include your first and last name, title, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, language, employer, business title, diverse preferences regarding accommodation and travel habits and other personal identifying information. When using the Online Reservation, you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date (‘Personal Information’).
- You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of ‘cookies’. Cookies, which are small text files a web site can use to recognise repeat users, facilitate the user’s continuing access to and use of the site. They allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile data which will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programmes that come onto your system and damage files.
- PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION ON OUR WEB SITE
Depending upon the service you wish to use, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory (‘Mandatory Information’) and some is optional (‘Optional Information’). If you do not provide the Mandatory Information with respect to a particular service, we will not be able to process any request you may make.
Our web server will recognise your domain name, but not your e-mail address. We use ‘cookie’ technology on the public area of this web site to increase your user experience on the Unlisted Collection Site.
- HOW MAY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED?
We propose to use, store or process (‘Processing’) the Personal Information provided by you to the Hotel 1929 Site for the purpose of increasing the convenience for your present and future stays as well as to use the Personal Information to keep you informed about new products and services or offers which we believe may be of interest to you (‘Purposes’).
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information processed for any of these Purposes then you will have the opportunity to indicate this by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and Hotel 1929 will honour your request.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
For the purposes of this notice, further details as to the Hotel 1929 may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com.
- There are no consequences where you do not provide Optional Information that is not necessary for the Purposes. There are no consequences for indicating by way of your consent the Purposes for which your Personal Information may be processed.
- Third-party web sites to which hotel1929.com may link have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. Hotel 1929 is neither responsible for the content of such web sites nor for such privacy and collection practices.